Isn't that good to be simple?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Flaperon

Flaperon
Last week I put on my new Controller, the FUTABA 6EXAP. I spend 1 week to figure how to get the Flaperon setting work. But when I test flew the Plane, it bang into a car. my miscalculation.

Field Test
Today, I put on my plane again. when I take off, the plane start rolling to the left. and my counter row direction is not working, the plane crashed shortly after take off, I wonder why. then I remember that when I setup the Flaperon, both Aileron is actually push down to the maximum, thus when I do the counter row, only 1 side aileron is working, not both, thus the effect is not effective. my subsequent test flight is to use half Flaperon, so I still got some degree of aileron control, and it work this time.

Next week, I will try to adjust the EPA (End Point Adjustment) see if it allows me to have aileron control while having Flaperon turn on.

to be continue...

No comments: