Isn't that good to be simple?

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Finally... A new Tag Board!!!

I was use to sitting in front my PC monitor staring at a tag board and wondering how peoples get the tag board, and how it works…

Yeah~! By the help of enghong82@hotmail.com, finally I have just registered a free Tag Board for my blog (^_^") Since I found that the normal tag board are quite bad in design, so I do some naughty work on it to make it special from others Tag Board (Hope it wont become weird).

click to enlarge the pictureclick to enlarge the picture
The left picture is before, right picture is after.

Dang Dang Dang Dang...! Here is my new Tag Board :D a clear solid look. And all pwk friend can post message here now, and remember dun put too many "*@%#$!!" words inside!

2 comments:

waikong said...

thanks. Very much appreciate if you would leave your name :)

Anonymous said...

Unwinocok [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]