Isn't that good to be simple?

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Renew my Blog

I am now moving to fetch friend for the movie "I robot" hope it wont make me sleep. And I just finish up my Sushi (壽司) set, it taste like... YUMMY! But my wallet are quite thin after having these Japanese food (T_T")

click to enlarge the picture
yeah! Sushi set (壽司) that I ate today ;D

Finally, I decide to move everything about me and COM2 out from this blog. well, just don't want let you guys know too many things :þ

Hahaha, anyway I have ate a late breakfirst today at about 5pm (almost every non schooling days). But today I bought a Bento (弁当) & Sushi (壽司) & Takoyaki (たこ焼き) from Midvalley Jasco, Hmm long time didn't have japanese food liao, so this time ate alot :þ

click to enlarge the picture
yeah! Bento (弁当) that I ate today ;D

PS: I am trying the XP Japanese input, so some times I might use some japanese word ^^"

No comments: