Isn't that good to be simple?

Monday, August 02, 2004

A late arrival Midpoint Interview

Midpoint Interview, an Interview to show the project progress to the assessor. According to the Admin, my midpoint should be over on 16th Jun, but i didn't shows up. What a nonsense is that? I check the midpoint schedule every week since it is first published, there is no way that I will miss it! I had an argument with the administrator, and he offer to reschedule an interview for me.

So here comes my late arrive Midpoint Interview, I have been waited for this moment, and I thought I was prepared most of the requirement for it. But until the night before it (last night), I recheck my document for the interview. I found that I have miss out 2 important part of it, Introduction & Objective, that cause me to spend 3 more extra hour at the midnight to complete it. And I finalize my document once again in APIIT just before the interview taking place, everything is OK this time.

...After the midpoint interview, I feel I didn’t perform very well for it. Maybe I was too nervous at that moment; I almost lost my mind while presenting the system to my assessor. However, I don't want to recall that sadness event at this time. I should perform better in the Final Presentation!

No comments: