Isn't that good to be simple?

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

what have I done?

I remember 1 week ago, I was accompanying my parent to the new Pakson complex to have a short shopping. I saw some thing special from my parent, and I learned something from them. OK here is the story goes:

I was spitted with my mum & sis and I am along my father, follow him to buy his under... And he was trying to compare the different brand with the price, and after he saw a few of it he told to the promoter "now a days the money so small liao", so at last he chosen the cheapest & bad quality under. Those words really shocked me up; I try to think back... the time my parent was still working hard to built up this family. They sure had a poor & hard young hood, and how lucky am I to living in this harmony family. Even my parents earn so much money to feed their family, but they still choose the cheapest under for his self. They rather to let us spend the money...

I was so touched... and I promise my self, do not waste a single dollar anymore. Because those dollars is earn by my parent, and they work very hard for it.

No comments: