Isn't that good to be simple?

Thursday, October 14, 2004

dreamless and hopeless

And so, I really survived at this stage. I can't imagine that I actually did this far, and what should I do for next? I dunno! I really feel uncomfortable which I have no thing to do actually. Play games? Chatting? Yum Cha? Sigh! Everything I've tried, but I am really bored with this type of life, I have to find my self something new, something really fun. But by my self, I can do nothing. Some of my friend are not free because of working, some are BZ accompany their GF and the remaining are not stay in KL, so what I should be? Arrgh~ I dunno what to write next. Why? Why am I being soooo unmotivated? I just feel like everything is staying away from me and I am SOLO, where is happiness, where is everyone? Where is my dream…

No comments: