Isn't that good to be simple?

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Finally...

This sem is the craziest and evilest semaster I have ever been, 5 assignment combo strike me together (五连击). And after rushing rushing rushing... I feel no more tired, maybe its I have totally lost the feeling of tired. However I really feel glad that I have finally survive againts these evil kinda life style. I hope to enjoy the remaining time being at APIIT, making full use of its facility hehehe, cos I have paid. And second good news was that I finally settle every thing of the Jeff's outsource project, he paid me the remaining today, so after the FYP submission I think we will have a rock day ;D

And here to wish a GOOD LUCK for every one who are still burning midnight oil for giving their best to the FYP.

* FYP = Final Year Project

No comments: