Isn't that good to be simple?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Not a Good Saturday

Today I've been calling back by my previous company, they ask me to add some new features to the system that I created. I wondering, is that I suppose to charge on them? I have been roll off from the Project, and I should have no more responsibility to it, further more, I am not attaching to that company anymore.

When I think it in other way round, that’s might be a reputation building up chances. Well, although its very unwillingly, for the sake of my future, I better take that job. But just have to make it clear that next time, if not because of the system failure, I wont provide FOC service anymore :þ



Then...



Then later at the night, I had a small argument with my mother. Sigh! I just don't know how to explain my thought to her, and she just can't capture my meaning all the time. Well, fighting will always happen, so I have to control my temper. No matter how “period” is in that time, or how it pisses me off, I still can’t keep the anger, because we are family, just forgets it after the argument and friend back.

No comments: